Abandoned blogger, Long time no see. Having been so lazy to update my blog, and feel so tired of doing so. Lives goes on, but memories don't last. Humans are forgetful, especially myself. Even things occur a minute ago will slip past my mind and could not recall. This is awful. I don't like being forgetful. Couldn't figure out since when i became like this forgetful. Maybe, i'm just too lazy to remember all those stuffs. Maybe, I just don't care. Its really annoying when you remember that you have to do something at this particular moment, then when you are carried away, you have to stand there and stare blankly to recall what you should do. Trust me, this is irritating.
Fallen in love with ribbons. But somehow, it makes me think its too girlish for me. Sometimes, I would want to be like a beautiful flower blossom in Spring. Somehow, I feel its just a dream, its too hard to reach, and i'm just so pessimistic. I had overcome the hunger, just to reduce my meals to 2 a day and barely take in any food during my high schools. Well, things really changes over the time. Humans' willpower are somehow, weak. I'm not saying everyone is like so. But, i'm the weak one. In high school, for a particular year, i really did so. Even stop taking fried, oily, spicy food, especially fast foods, Laksa. My complexion was better. Maybe also due to enough and most importantly have to sleep early. After UEC, everything changes. Stop being so conscious about my weight and barely force myself to stand on the weighing machine. Time passes, I have never stop or do anything. I should have tamed myself. Like always, I regret for me making decisions and regret at the end. After coming to Uni, it became worst, and OMG, much much much more worst.
However, I really miss my old times. You know what, the worst part of keeping fit is when you enjoy food sooooo very much.
Anyway, I am still processing, molding. Wish me luck, guys =]
I just finished one of my four subjects this morning. Bid bye bye to my 'Macroeconomics' slides and stuff, and say hello to my 'Company Law'. Since its an open book test, it doesn't make me feel like im on a hot-pan and somewhat, worried. I feel ashamed, I regret (yes, regret again) for not going to classes. I don't know where to start. "Leave everything to God, he will work his miracles." The miracles I really want him to work is to give me a heart to study, put my heart into studies. I won't want to repeat any of my subjects, I think no one would like this to happen to them, so do I.
I don't want my parents to worry about my studies. I want them to know I have grown up, I can take care of my studies without them urging me to study.
Well, there would still be exam next week. One on Monday (Financial Management) and another on Thursday (FIS). I hope everything will go through smoothly.
After all this torturing, its ~~~~~
PLAY TIME!!!!!!
Its always worth all those hardship when you know you will taste the sweetness at the end. Yes, Its worth everything. Do not loose hope in yourself, God and everything. God really is great. He guides me through the darkest moment of my life. When I'm upset, alone, scared, its always comforting to know that someone is watching over me.
Isn't it wonderful?





No comments:
Post a Comment